Thursday, April 19, 2012

Renovation

Ehem, ehem, ehem.....

TARAAAAAAAA !! Looking different ? Hahaha, i change my blog banner again. I think this is more better than the last. 

I used to use this one as my blog header. But it look un-synchronize with my blog name.


And finally i make a new header using Photoshop. Look at there, there is several place that i wanna visit. Guess it, what place are they ? In addition to, i think this header is more synchron with my blog theme. It's mean that we always have another way to reach our dream.


And also i've change my blog color theme. I used to use blue theme as my blog color theme, but i decided to change it into pinkish. Look cute, right ?

Because there is no more UN, i have a lot of free time, a lot of quality time, and a lot of happiness. Ahhh, it's perfect guuuyyyssss. I hope you too. Bye kids, see you <3

No comments: